Harry Potter INA Harry Potter INA

Awesome

This deserves a higher score. I don't see how it could only be 3.98!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Not As Good As the First

This was simply not as good as the first one. Everything was top quality but the funny factor went way down. The first tankmen was non-stop laughs. This one had a very slow buildup and few laughs to compensate for that. Plus it seemed to drag on with the same joke the entire episode instead of the multiple ones in the first.

Salad Fingers Lemon Tree Salad Fingers Lemon Tree

Was Good

Some people are going to claim your stealing filth's work, but that isn't so. People do parodys of TV stuff and this is basically no different. You should add a better disclaimer though.

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

Fun but there are bugs

The game is fun but there are some bugs that make it not fun. Like I was fighting some type of mage thing and ended up being able to hold -100 weight. I waited a couple minutes and it never went back up. That basically means game over =[

Also, get that save feature in.

Nemo responds:

Yeah, there seems to be some problems with the modification of abilities. I'm going to work on those bugs some time soon. Thanks for bringing it up!

A Newgrounds Voting Guide A Newgrounds Voting Guide

You forgot something

The example of the good movie.

Hobbit Rampage Hobbit Rampage

Fun Until It Broke

I got pretty far but then the entire game blanked and I was left with a small black box. Oh well. It was pretty good.