Harry Potter INA Harry Potter INA

Awesome

This deserves a higher score. I don't see how it could only be 3.98!

TANKMEN 1.5 TANKMEN 1.5

Not As Good As the First

This was simply not as good as the first one. Everything was top quality but the funny factor went way down. The first tankmen was non-stop laughs. This one had a very slow buildup and few laughs to compensate for that. Plus it seemed to drag on with the same joke the entire episode instead of the multiple ones in the first.

Salad Fingers Lemon Tree Salad Fingers Lemon Tree

Was Good

Some people are going to claim your stealing filth's work, but that isn't so. People do parodys of TV stuff and this is basically no different. You should add a better disclaimer though.

The White War The White War

Moved Too Slow

The graphics and sound were great, but the plot went so slow. The first 5 minutes was mostly watching the enemy marching. I almost closed the movie because it was going so slow, but it picked up later.

Day in the Life of eBaum Day in the Life of eBaum

I Hope This Doesn't Become Overrated

It is funny, but it isn't a really great flash. I hope this doesn't become mass voted simply because it makes fun of ebaum. The other ebaum flash is really funny and deserves a high score, but this one is not even close to the other one.

Legend of Zelda Spoof Legend of Zelda Spoof

Only Slightly Longer Then Yesterday

I am voting this movie low because it is basically the same thing you submitted yesterday. The introduction was good, but the second half sucked. I don't understand why someone would make a good intro and then just waste it on a movie like that.

StarWars:The Rebel Threat StarWars:The Rebel Threat

Where was the plot?

I can sum up the plot in two sentances: Darth Vadar walks into a room and throws a guy against the wall. He walks out of the room and the glass breaks throwing him into space.

The graphics was good. The sound was good. The only thing missing was a plot. The plot is the biggest part of a movie. A movie with good graphics and bad plot will always be bad, but a movie with bad graphics and good plot can go either way.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP03

I Like TMNT

I am glad to see a series on the TMNT. The graphics and style are very good. However there is two things I think you need to work on: the timing between scenes and lip syncing.

There seems to be a pause when you switch to a new view or scene. It is usually very short, but still noticable.

Lip scyning could just be done better.

It you improved on both above you might have some of the very best flash movies on newgrounds.

awesome trailer awesome trailer

Too Slow for a Trailer

The beginning was good, up until he started talking to Dark Filter. Trailers are meant to go quicker and convey what the movie will be about, not play out an entire scene for you.

The graphics were excellent but the humor was quite dull. I agree with the Father joke being really lame.

Last gripe is about the car, the front end should have crumpled when it was smashed, not just a little fire effect.

JAMce responds:

yeah ... this was meant to be more of a spoof on a traielr.. not an actual trailer.. but yer right they should be quicker... I actually had to edit about a minutes worth of banter between mr. A and Dark filter... I mean it was funny.. but.. just the pacing,.. like died. and yeah.. the car is my least favorite part.. but ..heh.. deadlines.. y'know?

Pass the lightsaber Pass the lightsaber

Nice Idea

That was a nice collaboration. I only had 2 problems with it:

1) When dismembered with a lightsabor you don't gush blood.

2) How many times can you show someone being chopped in half?

There were some good ones, but then it got repetative with everyone chopping others in half.